These spicy hummus deviled eggs will become your favorite!
Easter isn’t a big holiday in my family, but one thing that was always on our Easter dinner table was deviled eggs. Not a big fan of mayo, so these greek yogurt and hummus stuffed eggs are my new favorite way to make deviled eggs.
Pro tip – buy already made hard boiled eggs and save yourself a whole lot of time. They are available in most grocery stores right next to the egg cartons. Or, try out my recipe for making the perfect hard boiled egg at home.
Deviled Eggs Ingredients
- hard boiled eggs
- mayo, yogurt, or even sour cream to make the filling creamy
- jalapenos! I love the addition of the pickled jalapenos in these deviled eggs
- seasoning – salt, pepper and I also used cajun seasoning
- 5 hard boiled eggs
- 1 2 ounce container hummus
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Slice eggs in half. Remove the yolk and mix with the hummus, jalapenos, yogurt, salt and pepper and whisk until smooth.
- Put in a ziplock bag, cut off the tip and pipe filling into the egg shiells. Sprinkle with cajun seasoning.
On my WW plan, each egg is 1 point. Click this link to see what the points would be on your plan.