I did get the walk in with Ed! We only went the 1.6 mile loop, because he hasn’t walked this far in a while, and I do have to remember that he’s getting older! But the walks help him out so much, even if he is spent the rest of the day!
So Hannah and I went to:
- Walgreens to pick up my glucose test strips
- Dominicks to drop off Hannah’s rewards application so she can get discounts at the register when I’m not with her
- Walmart – sports bras! I bought 6 for $20!!! Ear buds for my iPod which I love
- Aldi – Soy Milk and cheap coffee creamer
- Sparrow’s Nest – our local thrift store (I got a brand new pair of Ann Taylor open toe flats for $5!!!)
- Dollar General (to stock up on ziploc bags and garbage bags)
When I got home I asked Tony if he was hungry and he was, and I remembered I needed to use this up or freeze it:
So with the chips and my sammie, lunch comes in at 465 calories, 12 fat and 48 carbs.
I cleaned the bathroom when I got back from our walk, now I have to tackle the kitchen – not too bad, but when the dishwasher needs to be emptied, dishes kind of stack up quickly!
Hope everyone is enjoying this weather today – although on the chili side its pretty. Just in time for 1 -3 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow!
Come on back for barbecued pork chops, scalloped potatoes and grilled marinated asparagus!
Also, don’t forget about BSI this week – tomorrow is the deadline! Ruth’s pick is avocado! I plan on making an avocado crab soup tomorrow for my sister-in-law when she comes over for lunch tomorrow!
I also need to get in Day 4 of 30 of Shred, but I think I’ll let my lunch settle a bit before then!