Lets get Bizzy in the Kitchen!
Beautiful fall day!
Here’s what it looked like when I left my house this morning – beautiful!
My blood sugar was 66 when I got up, so I had an ounce of puffins with 2 ounces of skim milk. I didn’t take insulin and everything worked out great. Post workout it was 103 – yeah!
EXERCISE: I did 35 minute bike ride (about 7 miles) and 10 minutes of stairmaster.
BREAKFAST: So good!
- whole wheat english muffin
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 ounce fresh spinach (big handful)
- 1/2 ounce swiss cheese
- 2 slices turkey bacon, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon of peanut butter
- 3 ounce diced chicken breast
- low carb wrap
- 3.5 ounce cucumber
- 2.0 ounce green pepper
- 3 ounce carrot
- my “dip” is my salsa mixed with 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream