I think maybe subconsiously I didn’t want to WI today after my vacation. I didn’t count a single point while I was gone and nothing was off limits. I think I ate my weight in crab dip!
But I had to at least get on my scale this morning – although I am not sure how in sync it is with the WW scale – but it is probably close. Two weeks ago I was 161.0 after gaining 2.2 in a week, which most of you thought was just a sodium overload from the day before.
So I was quite happy when I saw this number:
I couldn’t believe it was the exact same number! My game face is back on and I have to kick this week’s butt. I have a meal plan, my goal is 60 minutes of exercise each day, including one day this weekend. I plan to be back in the 150’s by next week’s WI.
So what’s on my menu? Remember, breakfast and lunch is just for me – pretty sure Tony would gag at some of the things on my menu, but that’s okay, because it’s all about me, right?! 😀
- Huevos Rancheros
- spinach egg and cheese potato skins
- spicy oats
- breakfast calzones with eggs and black beans (2 times)
- pasta figioli
- skinny enchiladas with sauteed zucchini
- chicken rollatini
- zucchini lasagna
- bangin good shrimp (like Bonefish Grill!) with brown rice and steamed broccoli
- whole roasted herbed chicken with salted potatoes and green beans
- bbq ribs with baked beans
- seared scallops with a potato and celery root puree
- sloppy joe’s
- beef fried rice with egg rolls
- chicken parmesan heroes on homemade bread
It’s raining really hard right now – perfect day to bake some banana bread and baguettes! Enjoy your Saturday!
I meant to post this picture yesterday from my family reunion last Saturday, I love how the babies are looking at each other as if to say “hey, I am supposed to be the only baby here!”