my lunch is so late – after I put it into www.calorieking.com, it only comes in at 340 calories, 17 fat and 32 carbs!
But I am happy my blood sugar was cooperating so I could do . . .
LEVEL 2 of DAY 9 OF 30! Yep, I did it, and was able to put a ninth consecutive sticker on my calendar! Mind you, it was the beginner (Anita) side, but I did the whole thing without stopping! Yippee!
So my lunch consisted of: 5 ounces firm tofu (my brand comes in at 117 calories per 5 ounces), 3 ounces shrimp fried rice, 2 ounces garlic string beans, 3 ounces chopped zucchini and 1 cup chopped spinach, 1 tsp. canola oil and 1 tablespoon Korean bbq sauce.
When I was putting my lunch together I looked on my notes for what I had planned for dinner and I saw this:
Yikes! Did I give up?? What was I thinking??
So my mind starts to think of what I have at home that I could make:
- Southwestern Steak Quesadillas (from the leftover flank steak from last night) with FF refried beans, tortilla chips and avocado salsa
- Spaghetti with Italian Beef Meatballs (spinach for me) and Garlic Bread
- Adobo Pork Marinated tostadas with avocado salsa
- Chili baked potatoes with cheddar cheese and lettuce wedge salad
- Sirloin steak with sauteed mushrooms and pan fried potatoes with spinach goat cheese salad with balsamic pear vinaigrette
What would you pick? Tony, what do you feel like??
Afternoon break is over – see you at dinner to see what I actually make!