Mock Crab Cakes (modified at the stove with my co-workers C & K!)
- 4 ounce mock crab flakes
- 1/4 cup egg beaters
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard (I don’t like mayo!)
- 1 small chopped red pepper
- 6 tablespoons Panko bread crumbs
- 1.5 teaspoons vegetable oil (.5 in the crab mix, then 1 teaspoon in the pan mixed with Pam for the fry)
So this made 4 cakes at approximately 347 calories, 12 fat and 39 carbs. Oh, and I doused them with Tabasco on my plate!
And I have to get my veggies in!
So lunch altogether comes in at:
- 552 calories, 17 grams of fat and 59 grams of carbs
The two good parts about not being able to work out because of my cough is:
- I get to cook at work!
- I get to read more blogs!
I have 15 minutes left of my lunch break. Come back tonight for Mystery Meal Monday! I didn’t go to the store so I have no idea what to make. What are you having?