So I ended up going home for lunch to get my camera. I don’t know if you read Tony’s comment to my breakfast post but he was sending me messages about chocolate eclairs and yoo hoos. So our Dunkin Donuts has a drive through and I asked for a chocolate eclair.
Her response was, we don’t sell those, we have chocolate covered long johns or a boston cream. I know Tony loves both so it was a hard decision. This won out:
I made Tony an open faced roast beef sandwich with gravy and mashed potatoes.
My Shrimp Nachos were so good!
- 1 ounce tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup fat free refried beans (just a schmere on each chip)
- 1 ounce pickled jalapenos
- 1 ounces fancy shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cooked shrimp (leftover from last nights dinner – I just sprinkled with a bit of Taco seasoning before I heated them up)
- veggies and fat free ranch on the side
With the veggies on the side:
So in my menu making this week I somehow skipped over Thursday night! We all know tomorrow is Pizza Party Friday! I am sure I could find enough leftovers to make something, but we talked about maybe going out for sushi so we’ll see! See you tonight!