Lets get Bizzy in the Kitchen!
I did it!
That circuit was hard, but I did it in exactly 45 minutes. Even had time to heat up my lunch before getting back to work.
Thankfully, the gym was empty, so I didn’t have to be too self-conscious. However, the jump rope thing, although in my head I thought I looked like this:
It really looked like this:
- 3 ounces leftover chicken breast
- 6.5 ounces spaghetti squash
- 5 ounces homemade marinara sauce
- 1/2 ounce diced pepperoni
- 1/2 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning to taste
- lots of crushed red pepper (to taste)
Throw it all in a skillet (or microwave) until heated through.
- 3 ounces fage (low carb!) yogurt for dessert
Back to work!