I know it seems like a weird combination, but one of the reasons I love to make stirfry is that its a great way to use up stuff in your fridge!
- 3 ounces bean sprouts
- 3 ounces broccoli slaw
- 2 ounces sliced red pepper
- 2 ounces diced carrot
- 2 ounces sliced boneless pork
- 5 ounces of cooked spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons Wonnie’s Korean BBQ sauce
After I put this combination into www.calorieking.com, I realized that it only came to 285 calories! Problem solved!
- I cooked the stirfry with 1 tsp. smart balance oil
- I added 1 ounce of peanuts (that were in our office kitchen)
It’s kind of funny, but before I became diabetic, I would have sworn on a stack of bibles that vegetables had no carbs!
We got our 40 minute two mile walk at lunch – its perfect walking weather – about 70 degrees, overcase, slight cool breeze!
I have exactly 5 minutes left on my lunch break, so tonight you will finally get to see the Sugo di Carne for dinner!