On the Fabulous Fatties 2 week challenge – me and my friend walked early today – 45 minutes which earned me 45 points – plus I walked with a friend which earned me 5 extra points!
Here’s how the challenge works:
*Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily- 5 points
*Drink 8 glasses of water a day- 8 points
*Exercise- 1 point per minute
*Do a random good deed- 5 points
*Stop drinking soda pop for a day- 1 point
*Actually read someone else’s blog post and leave a comment- 1 point
* Answer Fab Fatties random bonus questions about us- 5 points -Bonus questions will be posted daily on our blog.
* Recommend 2 fabulous friends from twitter and tell us why we should follow them- 2 points
* Eat a healthy breakfast-1 point
* Lose weight- 1 point per pound
* Keep a food journal for the day- 5 points per day
* Take a walk during your lunch break- 5 points
* Have a friend join this challenge- 25 points per friend
My friend Foodie McBody emailed me a nice chart to track my points – thanks Foodie! 😀
I took my camera on our walk – right behind our office building is a country club golf course, so the road doesn’t have a whole lot of traffic.
Lunch was a low carb taco melt – I wrapped up 2 ounces of taco meat and then folded it up – grilled it with Pam on the seam side down first, then flipped it to make a crunchy taco. Also have 4 ounces sliced cucumber, 1/2 red pepper, 5 ounces avocado (no idea that avocados were so high in fiber – 4.8 grams for 5 ounces!), then a baby spinach salad with carrots and the last of my beloved Annie’s Goddess dressing:
Afternoon break is over – Hannah’s working tonight so its a mini-date night dinner at home – we both agreed on steak and while I was leaning towards shrimp, I think I’ll make scallops instead – you’ll just have to come back tonight and see!