Okay, so I came REALLY close to my $100 challenge! A couple things accidentally fell in my cart – this being one of them!
I also bought two pommegranites for $3 – turns out Hannah loves pom seeds! And she bought some chocolate chips to make cookies for a couple of her teachers. That being said . . . drum roll please. . .
Here’s what my loot looks like:
And we got a lot of meat!
So What Does All This Make?
- Oven-Fried Chicken
- Oven-Fried French Fries
- Green Beans
- Sour Dough Garlic Bread
- Ultimate Beef Chili
- Corn Bread Muffins
- Chicken Divan (chicken with broccoli)
- served over Egg Noodles
- Potato-Horseradish Crusted Mahi-Mahi (still need to get the fish – the store I went to didn’t have it)
- Glazed Carrots
- Parmesan zucchini
- Grilled pork tenderloin with mustard, rosemary and apple marinade
- sauteed apples
- potatoes au gratin
- Spaghetti with Italian Meat Balls
- Garden Salad
- Sourdough garlic bread
- Party Pizza Friday (this time I have cheese!)
So I don’t think I did too bad! Also, great finds at the thrift store – ALL THEIR CLOTHES WERE 50% OFF! Hannah already put them in the wash, but I got a pink J. Jill long sleeve shirt, 1 pair of Dockers brown corduroy boot cut pants, 1 pair of black pin striped pants, and 1 pair of Gap light brown stretch pants – everything came to $10.50!
I’ll post my recipes as I make them. See you after dinner!