These mini pumpkin chocolate chip muffins make a great breakfast and are perfect for meal prep.
Once I posted these on Instagram, the question I got most was “I don’t have mini loaf pans – can I make it into a bigger loaf?” I have no idea – I actually don’t think it would be enough to fill a regular loaf pan. These mini loaf pans were bought from Goodwill – they are 4 inches by 2 inches. You can find something at Bed Bath & Beyond.
These Bhu Foods chocolate chips are delicious, and the main reason I love them is that there are NO SUGAR ALCOHOLS. You can buy them online using my link – you can check it out here. You can use Biz to save 15%. If you have had foods with sugar alcohols, you know they um, pretty much go right through your body. I may as well be sitting on the toilet while eating the food!
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup no calorie sweetener (I used Splenda with monkfruit)
- 1/4 cup PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 15 grams sugar free chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix everything but the chocolate chips together.
- Divide batter between 4 mini loaf pans.
- Divide the chocolate chips over the top of the mini loaves, pressing them in slightly to stick to the batter.
- Cook 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean and the bread starts to pull away from the sides of the loaf pan.
- Let cool 10 minutes before slicing.
On my WW plan, each loaf is 4 points. Click here to check out what the points would be on your WW plan.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 181Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 398mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 9g
If you want to leave the pumpkin out, check out my mini banana loaves.