The last time I made breakfast pizza, it was on a week day, so Tony didn’t get any! He doesn’t like breakfast first thing in the morning like me, so today was the perfect day to have him try it – he likes it!
This time I only ate 3/4 of it, so my breakfast comes in around 340 calories, 14 fat, 39 carbs, 17 protein and 4 fiber.
I have to thank Tony for doing the laundry. I hatedoing laundry. I let it pile up all around me, and then its just too overwhelming and I just keep adding to the pile! Tony and Hannah said that I couldn’t blog last night until I finished putting away all my clothes – and my closet is in the basement . . . a mere 5 feet away from the washer and dryer! That was motivation enough for me! 😀
I have lots to do today – we have to pick up our CSA box, then clean and shop for my SIL’s family who is coming over for dinner tomorrow night. Want to know what’s on the menu?
- Homemade Chips and Salsa
- Rosemary and Sea Salt Scichatta Schiacciata with bruchetta
- Honey jalapeno marinated chicken with mango salsa
- Greek marinated pork chops with tzatziki sauce and toasted pitas
- Wacky Mac Pasta Salad with Salami and mozzarella
- Corn on the cob
- Homemade Marshmallows for smores! (this makes Hannah very happy – she loves my marshmallow!)
Come on back to see what I get from the farm today!