Hannah totally lucked out – the woman she had a fender bender with called today to let me know that the damage to her car only $49.52! Hannah had visions of how empty her bank account was going to look after depleting it to pay for the repair – happily $50 is only a tiny dent! (get the pun!)
Lunch was AMAZING if I do say so myself. Since I’ve discoverd pickled jalapenos, I love putting them in everything – and even considered putting them in my spicy oats this morning, but decided at the last minute not to.
- 2 white corn tortillas (love Mission brand – 110 calories for 2)
- 2 ounces chicken breast
- 1 ounce pepper jack cheese
- handful of spinach
- 1/2 small green pepper, sliced
- pickled jalapenos
- Taco Bell mild sauce (with splashes of Tabasco added before each bite!)
- 326 calories, 12 fat, 35 protein, 24 carbs and 4.8 fiber
I also heated up some of my Cincinnati chili, but ended up only having a few bites because this quesadilla was so filling!
Gotta scoot – I am spending the rest of my lunch hour at the Farmer’s Market – pretty sure CHEESE will be purchased! 😀
See you for dinner – BBQ Chicken Legs and Wings!