Yes, after seeing the commercials, and being out and about with my daughter today, I had to try the Volcano Taco. It was VERY spicy, which I loved. I ordered two, but only ate one because I didn’t have the nutritional information. SO GLAD I checked when I got home – each taco is 240 calories, and 17 grams of fat! But it satisfied my curiosity!
I think I have a new record in grocery shopping this week – $69.24!
And some of the things I got (besides the normal veggies and fruit):
- 7.5 pounds fresh tomatoes (for making more pasta sauce to can)
- 1 whole roasting chicken (4.5 pounds)
- 3 pound boneless pork roast
- 1.5 mix of meat loaf meat (pork, beef and veal)
- 4 pounds ground beef
- 10 pound bag of Idaho potatoes
- 3 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 1 pound shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella
Not exactly what I am going to make yet with all of it, but my pantry is pretty well stocked, so we’ll see! 😀 Off to chop tomatoes!