I love all types of Mexican food. If given the choice, I think my daughter and I could have tacos, nachos, etc. every night for dinner.
I kind of just went through my fridge this morning trying to figure out lunch. I put this together at work, and pan fried in Pam for a couple minutes each side. I lost some of the ingredients during the flip, but was able to put it back together!
- 2 low carb wraps
- 1 ounce pepper jack cheese
- 1 ounce fresh spinach
- 1 ounce red cabbage
- 3 ounce baby carrot
- 2 ounce green pepper strips (hidden by my soup bowl!)
- 1.5 ounce chopped left over steak from last night
- 1 ounce pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1 tablespoon light ranch dressing
- 1 cup of my taco soup
This was a little messy to eat – and spicy! My mouth is still tingly from the jalapeno peppers! Although, quick note, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR EYES after you have touched the peppers. I made the mistake this morning of putting my contacts in AFTER I put my lunch together – OW!!